I love them for several reasons:
- Their mission: “Our mission is making eating better accessible and deliciously easy, because the more people love our food, the more good we can do together.”
- Their products are vegan or vegetarian and prepared in a healthy and sustainable manner.
- You do your body a favor without sacrificing the flavor. They have a substitute for just about every meat product you can imagine! My personal favorites include smart bacon, ground crumbles, buffalo wings, tempeh, tofu vegetable dumplings, and smart dogs! I have never been disappointed!
In “light” of the Super Bowl happening on Sunday, I thought I would share some awesome Game Day Recipes with you all to keep you focused on the yard line and less focused on the waist line 😉
Here are some links to the most epic game day recipes by Lightlife and Nasoya to kick off a healthy and delicious Super Bowl party:
Trust me- each and every one of these are going to blow your lucky game day socks off!!!
The best part- I’m giving away FREE product coupons! To enter, simply answer these two questions in the comment section on this post!
- What is your favorite part of the Super Bowl?
- Who are you cheering for?
**One very lucky winner will receive FREE product coupons for Lightlife and Nasoya products. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years or older to enter and live in the United States. Giveaway begins 2/3/17 and ends 2/6/17. Winner chosen through randompicker.com. All winning entries are verified.**
I will randomly choose a winner on Monday!
Good luck and happy Super Bowl weekend!
**This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own. I have been compensated for this post with a sample product and/or payment.**