Happy Friday ya’ll!!! I missed “Friday Favorites” last week, but I’m back with it this week!!!! I was excited about how much you all enjoyed this last time. Let’s jump right in! (Recap post coming up this weekend- I’m pumped about this one!!)
- …. I was asked to be a bridesmaid!
Two of my very best friends are getting married this year! I received this gem in the mail last week! EEEK! I loveeee the cute ways to ask now-a-days! I just really hope with this new job I’m able to fly back to the other coast. The thought of not making their weddings puts a pit in my stomach. Anyways, what are some unique ways that you have been asked? Also, Lynds- SO excited for you and Joseph!!!!! LOVE YOU!
This is the one I used when I asked my girlies because I don’t have that boss handwriting and crafting skills like Lyndsay!
2. Rapid Clear Neutrogena Spot Gel. This past couple weeks have been stressful, and my face has unfortunately concurred. This stuff has been my ride or die for years. It tackles the most stubborn blemishes over night!
3. BOOM. CHICKA. POP. I mention this quite a bit on the blog. This is one of my favorite snacks. I’ll be talking about it more in my update post because I took the cheddar cheese to the Super Bowl party! Everyone loved it and said it didn’t taste much different than regular cheese popcorn. The lightly salted is my go-to on the daily. I love a few cups before working out because it’s light but with the quick carbs!
4. Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones! I don’t usually go out of my way to eat gluten free, but there is something about these ice cream cones that I loveeeee. I believe one indulgence during the day is entirely necessary, and for the last half of a year my go-to treat has been an ice cream cone in the evening. I swear they taste even better than the traditional ones; the “cake” flavor in the cake cone stands out!
5. Matrix Oil. This stuff really, truly works. My hair is not a fan of the winter time- it gets dry and breaks so easy. Putting a little bit of this on the ends while in the shower or after while my hair is damp helps a ton with the breakage. Plus it smells insanely good. The bottle will last you well over a year!
6. Fancy Frances. Do you guys remember my wine glass that Rachel made me for Christmas?! I know I said I would share the information with ya’ll once she had a site up and running! She has a Facebook page now!!!! Go check it out!!! She even has the wine socks I posted in my last Friday Faves post. There are some great gift ideas there for Valentine’s Day too!
7. Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee Archer Farms K-Cups. I hate that K-cups aren’t usually recyclable. So when I saw that these were easy to recycle, I jumped on them. I took my first sip, and I’m never going back. The flavor is magnificent.
8. Miracles. I shared this video in my last recap post, but I have to share it again. So worth a couple minutes of your time!
9. Chris Lane. I went to his concert on Wednesday night with some girlfriends, and I have a new found love for his music. Such an electric show- great energy, incorporation of many different genres of music, engaged with the audience…. Unlike any concert I’ve been to. Highly recommend seeing this man perform live! This is currently my favorite song by him. It’s unique- country with a hit of pop!
10. Lady Fortunes Fortune Cookies. My mamma bear sent this to me after hearing about the job! Is this not the most adorable thing you’ve ever seen?!? It is literally a GARGANTUAN fortune cookie that you can custom choose what the fortune says inside. She chose for me Psalms 37:4 -“Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.” ❤ Still can’t get over it. Such a great, unique gift idea!
I am more behind on blogging than I’ve ever been, but I hope you all know how much you mean to me, and I can’t wait until I have a spare moment to catch up on everyone’s happenings!