Happy Friday numero dos- AKA Saturday. Yes, yes, my Friday Faves post is most certainly a day late. But that is like the mantra of my life right now. Just doing things when I can, giving myself grace, and accepting far less than perfection from myself on the daily. Woah, that got deep quick. BUT I am super pumped to share these Friday faves with you!!!
- The number one spot goes to meeting one of my all time fave bloggers and friends, JJ from sitbackandjustlive, for the first time. We have been friends on WP for a bit under a year and FINALLY had the chance to meet. I can’t tell ya’ll how surreal, but amazing it was to meet this beauty. She is as kind, loving, gorgeous, and fun in person as you gather from her incredible posts. I even got the chance to meet Andrew briefly too. They are gems, and truly just kind souls. I hope we all live in Dallas together one day! (We may have mapped out exactly how far our dream cities to live in are from one another). We also mayyyy have gone overboard, no not over, properly-board, on the snap filters. Who knows when we will get another picture together?!
2. PB2– Oh my lanta. PB2 has my heart. People are usually timid about powdered peanut butter, but I’m sold on it. I love doing 2 or 3 TBSP mixed with about 1 TBSP of water and letting it sit in the freezer for a couple minutes. It’s one of my favorite snacks after a run.
3. This Father’s Day Card– Found where else than tar-jayyyyyy?! I am hoping my step-dad doesn’t read this post before he gets this in the mail. Lol.
4. Stress Relief Eucalyptus Soap from Bath & Body Works. Herbs are magical for stress relief. This and anything lavender are a must have for my sanity right now.
5. Serial the Podcast. I was addicted to Serial last fall, but I wasn’t doing the Friday faves series then. But it deserves a spot on the list, even now. I also just finished up “S-town” The second “Serial”. Serial was way better than S-town, but both are fascinating and hard to put down!
6. Sprout’s Sun-dried Tomatoes! I am a zealot for sun-dried tomatoes. In fact I drove to the store after a hard day at work last week just because I was craving them. Honestly, who craves sun-dried tomatoes? They are just so fresh right now at Sprout’s and oh man, oh man, delishh. I particularly am obsessed with eating these with hummus, cheese, and crackers. We watched Finals at our family’s last night and I couldn’t resist throwing some of these little guys on the tray! PS. GO CAVS!
7. Oh and those crackers- Crunchmaster’s Multiseed Crackers. They are ridiculously yum. They are also gluten free!
8. Noww guesssss- the- heck- whatttt?! We finally have bedside lamps! It has been a long time coming, nearly a year, but we FINALLY have them! Our family gave them to us when we moved and they work way better than any of the millions I tried from the store before. Now on to finding throw pillows…Maybe I’ll have it all together by the time we decide to move again. ha!
9. These flowers from my love. I came home to these after a long weekend at work. I was at my emotional breaking point, and he had cleaned the whole house and had these flowers for me. ❤ Melted my lil’ heart!
10. TACO BOOTIES! One of my greatest friends back in Ohio is having her little babe in a couple weeks (Maybe sooner!). I found these taco booties on Uncommongoods.com and could not resist!
My classy & lovely lady Miranda over at pinot&peeptoes on June 3rd. I am so sorry I’m a whole week late- but I hope your birthday was FABULOUS, just like you ❤
The sweet, wise, and ultimate linguistic goddess, my sister Kiran over at Kiranmag on June 10th. Her writing takes my breath away every single time. Go check it out now!
Love you both!
And I love you all as well! Sending big summer hugs.