Hey hey!!! Oooook I know I am sorta a day late with this. BUT it is technically only 10 pm Pacific time, so it’s still friyay up in here. I am taking this Friday night to relax, blog, read, and eat homemade pizza! I realized I could probably make a Friday Faves that would also break up the upcoming update post. So hur we go! *Takes a big bite of pineapple pizza*…
- Skip The Sandwich. Speaking of my pizza, I am eating my pineapple pizza on one of these wraps.
I would say I am definitely a wrap > sandwich person, so this just spoke to me!! I have had a blast this past week eating these raw with hummus, grilling them up and using as croutons in salads, and of course, as a wrap! (Oh, and the pizza I am nomming down on now- oh yum!) .
2. The Case for Christ. This has been on my “must read” list for a while. It’s the utmost important to know what we believe and why. Lately I have been having great conversations with friends about the basis of our faith – how can we trust the scriptures veracity? Why do we trust the specific books that make up the Bible? I have decided in this next year I want to really delve into these questions deeper. This book is blowing.my. mind. Highly recommend to absolutely anyone.
3. Mrs. Dash Seasoning. Y’all!! This seasoning is next level. I have heard of it before, but was a bit of a skeptic about the “salt free”… gosh darn it’s fantastic.
I particularly love using it for fish dishes! Below is trout with wild rice, roasted zucchini, and mixed greens that I’ve been eating on repeat this past week!
4. Home Depot Carpet Cleaner Rental. I noticed a couple weeks ago that our carpets were getting dirty. It got to the point where I started looking up cleaning carpet services and gollllly- they are EXPENSIVE. Maureen informed me that you can rent a carpet cleaner from Home Depot- and boy, am I glad I did! It worked wonders on our carpets, although the guys at HD looked at me a bit strange because it’s heavy- and they definitely doubted my ability to get this thing in the car myself. But I did it (just not gracefully). haha.
5. Scrubbing In Podcast. I listened to this podcast a while ago when it first came out and thought I was bored with it. I decided to give it a second chance, and I am allll in. I love Becca and Tanya together, their producers, and the general conversation. It’s also very clean which is refreshing compared to many podcasts out there right now.
6. Rhythm- Carrot Sticks. Uhm, new snack obsession- *check*.
7. Fab, Fit, Fun Towels! For a birthday gift, I received a few FFF boxes for this year. I was particularly excited in this fall box for it’s towels. They fit so well in our kitchen, and are so dang cute.
8. Honey Maid Graham Crackers. I re-discovered my love for graham crackers in Ohio when my friend Clair and I nearly ate the whole box of her son’s crackers (sorry, not sorry). Goodness freaking gracious. I forgot the magic of these little gems, and I have fallen back in love.
9. BIP. This goes without saying. You guys know I’m not missing a beat with this one. This season is particularly great!
10. And this. I laughed so hard. SO TRUE.
Any products/things/podcasts/shows/etc. that you are loving this week?!