Hello and welcome to the first unique installment of Friday Favorites: Shameless Series where I share my slightly embarrassing (& admittedly basic) obsessions with ya!
- This Coffee Mug. When I arrived in New Orleans, I realized I packed every essential kitchen utensil, except for the most essential… a coffee mug. So I went to a nearby Target to get my groceries and grabbed this one below. It is maybe the most basic thing I own (outside of this blog), but oh wow, oh boy, does it bring me joy!
2. TikTok. If you didn’t see this coming, I don’t know what to tell ya. Do I have a TikTok account? Nope. Do I have the app? Yes. Do I waste an embarrassing amount of time on said app? Yep. Did this app cause me to have an existential crisis about the fact that I’m considered “old” by an entire generation? You betcha. Did I stop midway through writing this paragraph and go on the app? YES. WILL I FOREVER BE OBSESSED WITH IT? IDK, only time will tell!
3. Listen to Your Heart. My feelings are still pretty ambivalent with this show (much like the actual contestants’ feelings for one other). But overall, I’m livin’ for the dram’, livin’ for the music, and livin’ for the cringe-factor.
4. Applesauce on the Go. I’m pretty sure these were created with toddlers in mind, but they are quick sugar and easy to eat when I have to scarf somethin’ down fast. I also stocked up on goldfish and currently have a mean craving for some gushers. Does this mean I’m regressing? It’s quite possible.
5. Dadsaysjokes on Insta. Contrary to popular belief in the day of TikTok, Instagram does still exist, and if you dust off the ol’ app from time to time, you may as well follow this gem of an account. Without a doubt, you will find some all-stair jokes 😉
Do you have any shameless Friday Faves?