Hello one and all from the Golden State! Originally from Ohio (and Indiana for college), my husband, DJ, and I moved the summer of 2016 to northern California. I married this high school sweetheart of mine in August 2015. The past couple years have been a wild ride of an adventure, and I feel like I will lose the intricate details of every beautiful, perspective-changing experience if I do not write them all down. Hence these experiences have inspired me to use this blog as an outlet to articulate the joys of life, record our adventures, and update our friends and family (mainly our moms, let’s be real) from home on our lives. This is my journal, published on the internet.
A little more about who I am:
- Lover of all things adventure, travel, and red wine
- Sushi is my ride or die
- Maker of the worst jokes in all the land
- Planner by nature, but I’m spontaneously spontaneous
- Neurosurgical nurse and aspiring nurse practitioner
- Lover of running, but apparently I also love the ground. If I survive a long run without falling it’s a good (and unusual) day
- Friends and family make my world go round
- I am twenty-four year old flawed human being who rests on God’s grace. I love Jesus and all people. I believe in His love and loving one another above all else, no matter what.
Welcome to our adventure…